How to Make Chick Fil A Lemon Kale Caesar Salad
If you don’t really like vegetables, but want to get your fiber intake on track, try adding salad to your diet meal plan. You can execute a salad dish with advantageous vegetables for lunch and dinner. And don’t forget to add protein to your diet every day.
If you’re bored with your unvaried diet menu, why not try the Chick Fil A lemon kale caesar salad recipe? This recipe will complete your fiber and protein intake. Kale contains lots of fiber and vitamins, so it helps you lose weight and make you full longer. Hence, this recipe also contains a source of protein from chicken breast.
Besides kale, the Chick Fil A lemon kale caesar salad recipe also makes use of romaine lettuce. Hence, with a blend of caesar salad dressing uses romaine lettuce to give it a nice savory taste and freshness to the salad. So, before making your own lemon kale caesar salad at home, it’s a good idea to prepare all the ingredients beforehand.
- Grilled chicken breast— 2 pcs (sliced)
- Romaine lettuce— 4 cups (chopped)
- Kale— ½ cup (chopped)
- Panko breadcrumbs— ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese— ½ cup
- Lemon— 4 pcs
- Extra virgin olive oil— ½ cup
- White balsamic vinegar— 3 tsp
- Sugar— 3 tsp
- Salt— ½ tsp
- Lemon juice— 1 tsp
- Lemon zest— 1 tsp
- Garlic powder— ¼ tsp
- Dry mustard— ¼ tsp
- Onion powder— ¼ tsp
Instructions for Making Chick Fil A Lemon Kale Caesar Salad
- Put olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, sugar, and all other dressing ingredients in a bowl. Mix the salad dressing with a spoon or a whisk. Or else, you can add all of the salad dressing ingredients into a jar or a mixing bottle. Then, shake until well blended. Put aside or in the fridge until ready to pour over the salad.
- Mix panko with parmesan cheese and place the mixture on a baking tin. Turn the oven on to a high temperature and bake the mixture for about 1 minute. Look at the mixture carefully so it doesn’t burn. Once the breadcrumbs are ready, place them into a bowl.
- Add the lettuce leaves and kale in a larger bowl. Arrange them nicely.
- Pour a little bit of the dressing. Stir well until the lettuce leaves and kale are coated with the dressing.
- On top, add grilled chicken and spread them all over the salad bowl nicely.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs as toppings. Add thin lemon wedges for garnish. Then, add more dressing to the salad. Serve immediately, and enjoy your Chick Fil A lemon kale caesar salad recipe while it’s still fresh!
Chick Fil A is a fast food restaurant chain from the US that is popular for their delicious chicken sandwiches. For their healthy menu, the Chick Fil A lemon kale caesar salad recipe is suitable to have during your diet meal plan.
The dish contains sources of fiber and protein, which are important for your dietary nutritional needs. Hence, you can also add other options to this menu. Why not add tuna, salmon, boiled eggs or marinated tomatoes to beautify the dish and to add more flavor?
Chick Fil A Lemon Kale Caesar Salad
- Author : Sarah Hanna
- Cuisine : American
- Type : Salad
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 40 Minutes
- Servings : 2
Read Also :