How to Make Pioneer Woman Ham Salad?
The Pioneer Woman ham salad recipe is like yet another Pioneer Woman recipe that can serve different purposes and adjust to different types of modifications. For example, it doesn’t matter if you only have some hams left somewhere in your kitchen, since those things will still make the ham salad rings Pioneer Woman vibes.
We can even make a meal out of the Pioneer Woman ham salad recipe, such as serving it with hamburgers or any other ingredients we typically find in afternoon meals and brunches.
The step-by-step instructions are also convenient to remember and execute: Just mix, mix, and mix. As usual, we will guide you through the ingredients first.
For the salad base :
- Cubed ham, 2 cups, removed the glaze, and processed inside a food processor
- Boiled eggs, 3 pieces, chopped in a triangle
- Onion, the ½ piece, minced and soaked for around 30 minutes
- Celery, 1/2 stalk, chopped into small pieces
For the dressing :
- Relish sauces, 1 ½ tablespoon
- Parsley, ½ tablespoon, minced
- Mustard sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Full-fat Greek yogurt, 1 ½ tablespoon
- Fresh lemon juice, 2 small cups
- Salt and pepper for taste
Instructions for Making Pioneer Woman Ham Salad
- Mix the entire dressing ingredients except for fresh lemon juice and one-half portion of salt and pepper respectively in a bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice and the rest of the salt and pepper after executing Step 1 thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, mix thoroughly the salad base ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the dressing that you’ve made in Step 1 and Step 2 into the bowl where you mix the salad bases.
- Put the ham salad inside a closed container. Then, refrigerate it for 4-6 hours. Your Pioneer Woman ham salad recipe is ready to serve with the following additional ingredients and purposes :
- Biscuits and/or burger buns : These additional ingredients are for creating meals out of your ready-to-serve ham salad.
- Cheddar cheeses : Adding shredded cheddar cheeses will enhance the strength of the ham salad’s taste even without carbohydrates.
Even though we refer to this dish as “salad”, we see the recipe as more suitable to be a side dish because they go well with many types of ingredients to make delicious meals out of the recipe.
Burgers are common pairings for the Pioneer Woman ham salad recipe, along with macaroni toppings to make a delicious breakfast or afternoon meal.
This recipe is the answer when you wish to feed the crowds. You can always substitute at least ¼ parts of the cubed hams with around 1 cup of pickle juice when you only have some hams left inside your fridge.
Another reason for saying so would be the serving sizes. One serving for one person will typically not be enough with this ham salad recipe.
So, when people say things like, “The more (foods we eat), the merrier (the festivity will be),” they must be referring to this dish.
Another fun point of this Pioneer Woman recipe is that you can make vegan versions of the hams by replacing cubed hams with mock hams. The vegan versions will be equally delicious while having some (saturated) fats reduced.
Pioneer Woman Ham Salad
- Author : Sarah Hanna
- Cuisine : American
- Type : Salad
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cooking Time : 17 Minutes
- Total Time : 32Minutes
- Servings : 2
- kcal 1470
Read Also :